1:07 AM

So there are two "Society of Accountants" clubs at my college...

Well I was looking through the list of school clubs and groups listed in my college booklet. Strangely enough there are two accountant's clubs. Weird right? You're damned right. Well I racked my brain for what sort of reason there would be to have two accounting groups, well then I went to the campus' hall of records and recovered this long lost archive...

The Society of Accountants Part 1: The Schism

The group of accountants are sitting in a classroom, the year is 1982, It is the fifth meeting in which Lead Accountant Willard is presiding, replacing former Lead Accountant Leads whom stepped down. The group is in the middle of a particularly tough accounting problem.

Lead Accountant Willard: So we'll carry the 2-
Club Member Rosworder: (leaping out of his chair in anger) This is outragous! You can't carry that 2!
Lead Accountant Willard: Sit down! You aren't in charge here! We are carrying that 2!
Club Member Rosworder: (Pointing angrily at Willard) Fuck your 2! I don't know what your love affair with 2's is! You think you're so hot since you became lead! Well I've had enough of it! I'm starting my own club! And we aren't going to carry any of your precious 2's! (then picks up his calculator and storms out of the room, several other club members in tow.)

And that's the story of how there became two accounting clubs at school. And remember this is all fact, I mean, why would I make something like this up?

0 comments: