12:45 AM

Are you tired of hearing about robots? I'm certainly not tired of telling you about them!

I hate robots. I truly do. Perhaps it's from watching movies like Terminator and The Matrix. Clearly nothing good can come from robots. Yet those nutjobs keep making them! Why? I have no fucking clue. I want to slap them around though. I would grab that insane asian scientist by the shirt collar, fist raised in the air. Then I would say, "WHAT THE F-CK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? WHY WOULD YOU MAKE THIS!? HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ANY MOVIE ABOUT ROBOTS EVER!? HAVE YOU PLAYED AT LEAST ONE MEGA MAN GAME!? DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THAT ROBOTS WILL HELP ANYTHING!?"
Then I would say "THIS IS FOR THE GOOD OF HUMANITY!" and punch him in the face, rendering him unconscious. Then, of course, burn down the robot factory.

I would be a hero.

0 comments: